Master's project angst

---------

From: M Susan Manning (msusanm_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 19:23:22 PST

Help, help!
Does anyone know of any research that has been done with
groups of teachers about "What educators want in an
interactive computer mediated communication system?"

I am doing a survey for 19 elementary art teachers on what
they might consider valuable, but I was told to " look for
research on what other groups wanted", in order to compare.
Have tried the Eric abstracts, and might be doing it wrong,
but so far, no luck.

thanks
Susan in Scottsdale

---