Re: Symbolism in color

---------

From: The Erickson's (Jorgen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 16:41:47 PST

Gee, judy, thanks for all the sites! More than I could have hoped for! I
appreciate your caution too. Since we are personalizing them I think we can
probably work to personalize the color symbolism to their own individual
cultures although this is a deep enough idea that it will probably zoom over
the heads of about 60% of the kids anyway..... the cubistic self-portraits
after studying Picasso are going great though.

Cindy

PS Just finished making an old-fashioned poster after printing out and
combining 2 of the sites. It looks great!

---