Leonardo da Vinci

---------

From: jeryl Hollingsworth (holl5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 17:28:19 PST

If any of your schools get a magazine called Copy Cats check this
month's issue . There is a really nice article on Leonardo da Vinci . It
has information, pictures, activities. The magazine is made for you to
make copies of the pages to use. A second grade teacher pointed it out
to me! My computer is dying-a teminal mother board problem..my mouse
is dead :( so every time I log it may be the last . If anyone wants
more info about this article it may be better to e-mail me at
school jholling@anderson4.k12.sc.us

---