registration

---------

From: design18 (design18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 19:54:43 PST

Help! I misplaced my registration materials, somewhere between my piles at
home and my piles at school. All I have is the download from the NAEA site.
Can I still preregister or do I have to register at the conference?
I know that I won't get a discounted rate, but I don't want to stand in
line. What form do I use? the web download says its for pre registration
only. thanks, Fran