Broadway shows

---------

From: KPRS (kprs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 16:51:54 PST

Hi
 We just received a new batch of 'twofers' for Broadway shows at
school. These have codes on them that you can use when you call to
order tickets. I thought someone might be wanting cheaper tickets for
Les Miserables or Follies. If so, email me privately, and I will give
you the codes and the directions on how to use them.

  San D

---