Fwd: NYC What to wear/comfort and safety issues

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 16:17:39 PST

attached mail follows:

In a message dated 2/15/01 11:30:35 PM Eastern Standard Time,
heneborn@erols.com writes:

> I wear a fanny pack with the pouch in front instead of
> any kind of pocketbook or back pack. I wear it under a loose jacket or
> sweat shirt. I keep my money in a pocket or 2 and only small amount
> in the fanny pack. I never wear expensive looking jewelry on the

I, and millions of women, carry a pocketbook around NYC with no problems. So,
if you don't have a fanny pack, don't worry. I wear mine with the strap
diagonally across my chest and the bag under one arm, not hanging on one
shoulder. I agree, leave your 3 carat diamond rings at home and forget the 2
carat diamond stud earrings on this trip ..LOL... Susan on Long Island

---