Re: new beginning at end of year

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 15:31:44 PST

Hi Degasblue, I would try the folded cheapie white napkins to make
symmetrical designs. This would be good for any grade level. It would
only take one 50 min class period. Also, Along those lines, paperdying,
in diluted food colors- I use bounty paper towels for those. Then you
can use the dried designs for a collage type pic. Also, water colored
marker paintings ( or whatever they're called) where you draw in marker
and then paint over with water and a brush to blur the edges, For third
grades I have them cut a bug stencil out of oaktag and then put it
randomly traced on a 9x12 pc of white paper, color the bug w. markers,
outline all in sharpie and watercolor the background. Tie in unity with
leaves scattered throughout the background of the painting. I have more
ideas and can give them to you, email me if you need to for specifics as
I know I just blurted this all out. Betsy

kelldave@earthlink.net wrote:

> Hello,I could really use some help!---
> leave-artsednet-5780X@lists.getty.edu

---