Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Poser fans---free models!

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 19:52:48 PST

>Some of you who have the 3D program Poser might be interested in the
>free 3D models (one a week)at this web site:

We use Poser a lot in my classroom... here are a few other websites that
have free Poser models:

I have spent days (literally) downloading free models, and new ones pop up
all the time. A site I highly reccommend (if you haven't found it already)
is Most of these links I found through there. If you
want to talk more Poser, let me know!

Donald Peters
Jackson Elementary
Lubbock, Texas