Re: tessellations

---------

From: Vivian Komando (komandv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 10:29:16 PST

I just showed the same video to my high school
drawing/painting class.I have plans to move to Mandalas
and other cultural geometric designs for painting
projects. The video did hold the HS students' attention,
so it is good for a variety of ages (even though the IB
kids were way ahead of the game on this one.)

Just this morning our dept. head also sent around a
questionnaire (to be turned in) on how we are teaching
math, reading, and writing in classes. Just a glimpse of
things to come with testing....

Vivian

=====
Increase the Peace ~^~ {^}Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. Robert F. Kennedy