Re: art ed master's thesis

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 16:05:40 PST

Hi Lisa, have you looked in ERIC for ideas on what other's have done?. I did
mine ages ago on Museum Educational Programs, which I sort of stumbled into. I
was glad once I started but I know it is hard to find something that might get
you motivated.. I would think the field would be more open now with the advent of
technology... Eemail if I can help. Betsy