Sax new catalog --special index features

---------

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 15:02:45 PST

I never noticed this before...so this might be new in SAX's current catalog.
After the general product index--there is an index where every visual
resource is listed by title (starts on page 574). All books--videos--slide
sets--etc--by title and page where they can be found. This will make it so
much easier for those of us who may get ideas of what we want from the
visual resource only catalogs. It really can save you $$$ to order as much
as you can from a company like SAX that offers free shipping (on orders over
a certain dollar amount). All of those 8% to 12% charges really add up.

On page 578 there is an index for Adaptive Products for specially challenged
students. I remember a thread not too long ago asking what to do with
students of special needs.

Judy Decker

(smile Judy Nagel...Us Judy's like to help each other out whenever we can)

---