Re: fingerprinting

---------

From: Jayna Ledbetter (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 13:47:20 PST

I was fingerprinted before applying for my position
here in SC. I think it is a good thing, but I must
admit that I was afraid someone would recognize me at
the police department and think I was in trouble for
something! It was a weird experience.
-Jayna
PS. (I'm thinking of letting you all call me "Jayan"-
I always type it in that way because I'm typing fast,
and I always have to go back and fix it!)