everylasting sand...............

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 13:07:19 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
************************

>From: Nnaell@aol.com

*************************

Nnaell...Were you the one who mentioned the "Everlasting Sand" recipe? I
tried it and it was a bust for me. I wound up with thin mud sand standing in
a bucket with 3/4 of an inch of water on top. What went wrong? It wasn't
very hard either when I got some to finally dry out? I printed out your
recipe and followed it exactly.

>Nnaell@aol.com
> Here is a recipe for a sand mixture to make permanent sand castles. I am
> doing this at a Talented and Gifted workshop and with my kindergarteners.
> Everlasting Sandcastle
> 4 c sand
> 2 c cornstarch
> 4 teaspoons cream of tartar
> 3 c hot water

Looking forward to your reply. Toodles......Bunk

---