Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

From: LEO DAVINCE (ytsirk_uno_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 13:32:12 PST

Someone mentioned the idea of a self portrait collage.
 I'm picturing a profile of a face or head. In order
to do this another type of wire would be needed so
that it can be bent into shape easier.

How about applying tissue paper and acyrlic medium to
the hose so that a transpartent color effect occurs.
Then insert a simple light bulb (small - Christmas
type) and wiring. When this is plugged in the tissue
colors will glow. Just my idea.

Here's another. Cover the wire with plaster strips
instead of hose.

Do You Yahoo!?