Re: finger printing-funny story II

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 12:46:01 PST

Good story, Jennifer. :-)

        When my family lived in Venezuela in the mid 60's, we had to be
fingerprinted by the Venezuelan government for a resident visa. All 10
digits were fingerprinted. My mother thought this was really funny and
started to giggle uncontrollably, which is not a good idea in a Third World
country full of trigger happy bureacrats and militia. Fortunately all we
got was the "this is not nonsense" glare. Let's be grateful for our
wonderful country where we can cross from state to state with liberty!

                Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

|references, etc.) It almost made me consider a life of crime because of my
|"gift"! :) I could not be identified by my fingerprints!

|Jennifer in Michigan

---