tessellations

---------

From: Alix E. Peshette (apeshet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 09:51:46 PST

Hi,
Along the theme of tessellations...if you have computers in the art
room, you might like "Tesselmania" software. It gives kids a
chance to experiment with all sorts of tessellations. I bought
copies of this software on Ebay for $2 a copy!

I also teach 7th grade social studies and I integrate tessellations
into the study of Islam, Islamic architecture and decorative arts.

-Alix Peshette
Emerson Junior High School
Davis, CA

---