Re: horses- FYI

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 11:43:12 PST

Thanks for sharing this event/website! I'll have to add it to my powerpoint
presentation that I share with 7th Grade every year when we make our clay
pigs. So far their favorites are Mr.Potato Head and Snoopy, but I think
they'll love these as well! (they like the pigs, cows, buffalo, & moose, but
not as well as the cartoons!)

> Heres a site about an art event in New Mexico and their painted ponies.
> http://gopaintedponies.com Roberta

---