tesselation and fish

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 09:36:27 PST

I have a photo of a 5th gr tesselation and fish. I took the fish
sideways and saved it on word- my only program at home - can't figure
out how to flip and rotate it. I will send it as an attachment. I'm
still learning this camera thing.
I also have an illuminated letter example and an op art if anybody's
interested. Betsy ( you'd be giving me practice.)
I know the list members do not want attachments. Let me know if you
want me to send it to you. Betsy

---