RE: Wire/Pantyhose--BRAINSTORM!

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 09:25:49 PST

Instead of big - how about small? I remember in middle school and high
school having this liquid stuff - you shaped wire into petals and dipped
them in the liquid... dried to a translucent, colored film... twist several
together for flowers - I know I have seen this at the hobby place in town.
Little sculptures on pedestals, earrings...

---