Re: finger printing-funny story

---------

From: Aaron and Jennifer (THEGREEN99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 08:57:18 PST

When I was first finger printed, I had to do it three times. Apparently, my
finger prints are not "readable". The state told me I took great care of my
hands that it was difficult to identify them. They had to do a "manual"
background check. (I had to provide 5 years of addresses, employers,
references, etc.) It almost made me consider a life of crime because of my
"gift"! :) I could not be identified by my fingerprints!

Jennifer in Michigan

---