Re: Visual Resource Suggestions (K-12)

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 08:01:52 PST

Judy,
        Thanks for posting the resources page. I'm getting smarter,
I saved it in a e-mail folder marked resources. I want to add one
more very important resource, Scholastic Art magazine
        http://teacher.scholastic.com/products/classmags/art.htm
It use to be called Art and Man. I have copies in the classroom
going back to 1976. It is invaluable, for reading and research, but
it's best feature is a large reproduction, each issue, to use as an
exemplar. Of thousand or so reproductions I've collected, the
hundred or more from this magazine has been the core of my
art history in the middle school.
        I recommend every teacher order a classroom set and hold
on to them forever. They are never dated.
                                                        Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com