Re: High School Supply Suggestions

---------

From: Deb Mortl (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 14:42:39 PST

I use the video "Masters of Illusion" (Sax 29.95) for an intro to
perspective with my basic 2D students. It's a good video and really holds
their attention.

I'd like to find some affrodable slide sets. All the catalogs I get have
sets around $200 and up - not in my budget! Plus, all the slides we have at
school are so old they have turned pink. I hate to lose that aspect of my
Renaissance lecture, but when I show the pink slides to my painting class
they can't look beyond the color...