High School Supply Suggestions

---------

From: ruth wilson (ruthewilson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 14:22:51 PST

What videos and slide collections would you suggest
for teaching art at the High School level? Not
categories (ie: art history) but specific names like
Maskmaking Video by Sivin
also, any suggestions of books, or series of that I
might ask our school library to order to support the
art program? Opening a new High School and would
appreciate any advice.