Re: Help! More help

---------

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 11:46:09 PST

And now more help!....giggle (I am back to avoiding my bills....now I have
until my hubby returns home from his break with a friend)

Here is the Getty ArtsEdNetTalk Archive index:
http://www.artsednet.getty.edu/ArtsEdNet/hm/index.html

I still have not heard what happened to the page where we could search by
topic, name of poster, subject heading etc--just by entering our e-mail
account. I took it off my Web site until we hear more....Woody....if you are
reading...Mark Stone did not reply to me...only answers to Woody :-( ....I
guess this feature is still in the re-vamping stage (and Mr. Stone, if you
are reading....I was the one who unofficially "nominated" Woody in the first
place---to save you the time from replying to all of us)

Welcome all new members! See how much fun we have?! "We are Family".

Judy Decker

---