Re: mac's and pc's and photoshop

---------

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 10:51:07 PST

Most professional Graphic Designers and Publishing industry professionals use the Mac and many jobs require Mac experience. The Mac has a more simplified Short-cut menu and mouse click commands and the Mac chips always out perform the PC's no matter how many megahertz Bill Gates tries to pack into the PC over the Power PC (Mac chip), that is the reason the Mac is still viable. Plus the Mac is more stable in doing high end graphics and animation for the price. If you want a good PC the Silicon Graphics hardware is the best, a Mac is less than half the cost and will run the same software. Get the picture?

>>> Bicyclken@aol.com 02/23 9:49 PM >>>
In a message dated 02/20/2001 9:15:58 PM Pacific Standard Time,
KHeifetz@aol.com writes:

> I would like some information before diving into photoshop ....what do most
> people feel is better to use a mac or pc with photoshop? ( I have used both
>
> but need some solid ground to present to my administrators about my
> preference) and why? need help with this..anna

I have used both and I don't believe it makes much difference. Use the
format that you are familiar with. Do the tutorials first to get aquainted
with the tools and then start to make things. The more you do, the better
you become . Make some projects for yourself and you will get good at doing
it.

Ken Schwab
San Jose, CA