Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Nylon hose/wire sculpture lesson plan URL (from Sharon K.)

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 10:20:06 PST

Sharon K. really didn't have the time to do this now...but she did. For
anyone interested in this project...Every one who has done it---does it
differently. This is one you come up with ideas as you make your own sample.

I told Sharon I would hit her up in the summer since she really is busy now.
Thank you Sharon....for showing how Great this list is to all of our new

I am still avoiding my bills.....NOW I will get started...See how much I am
just like the students I teach (tee-hee).

Judy Decker