This great list

---------

From: Rebecca Gartley (gartley_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 10:02:34 PST

Hi all,
I am what you might call a lurker for the most part. I guess because this is
my first year teaching and all the other chaos in my married with 3 children
life, I only have time to read, print, and delete most days.

I just need to tell you all what a treasure you are. I have used many of the
tips and lesson ideas with great success. Many teachers in my building
comment positively on the job I am doing and want to know where I get my
ideas. When I tell them about the list they are amazed. Most aren't even
sure how to use the internet! Yes, our district is in the dark ages.

Anyway-I am currently doing Woody's tessellation lesson with 7th grade. What
a hit! they are coming out beautifully. Thank you Woody and all. Sorry that
I am such a taker and not much of a giver. I hope someday and can give back
more.

Fondly,
Becky Ben Franklin School Uniontown PA

---