Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Help! More help

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 08:21:41 PST

        I found this post from Judy real helpful
I am a digest person....but can check to see if my posts made it through
using this URL:

Below I just changed the date part of the URL to get more

                                                Try it, Woody in KC

They are up-to-date (and time) I see several of you were up early today
"talking". I guess old habits are hard to break...We art folk can just
talk...and talk...and talk...

Have a chuckle on me today!

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on