Re: special ed. art

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 09:59:42 PST

I am weaving now with 4th Grade, and even my "low" students are able to
grasp this concept - although theirs are not quite as neat as my "high"
students, but they are every bit as proud! My 6th graders are complaining
about why they didn't get to do it!
~Michal
whest177@wheatstate.com
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

> Have you tried weaving? I've had EMH and TMH HS students who are able
> to succeed quite well. We've talked about weaving here before, and the
> consensus is that the majority of our students really enjoy it and
> become very absorbed by it. E-mail me privately if you're interested in
> trying it.

---