Re: A Thank You to the Getty / copy to all

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 07:17:33 PST

Woody,

You manage to say what we are all thinking much better than we can, because you
do it in your unique "Woody Way." We as adults feel comfortable coming to you
with our questions and we respect you for your answers. This is why, besides all
the work we see on your web page, that we know that you are this terrific teacher
and person...that's why you have become our designated spoke person...you da man!

Thanks to Getty and to you.

Sandy

Woody Duncan wrote:

> Mark,
> Please except a big thank you to all the folks at the Getty
> for the fantastic service the ArtsEdNet list serve provides.
> Please pass on this grateful thanks to everyone at the Getty.
> If we complain from time to time please try to understand that
> we have become very dependent upon the list, some of us are
> addicted. I know we should all get a life, but teaching our little
> cherubs is our life, and chatting with others who really understand
> the day to day problems we face is a real help.
> Somehow I got appointed an official liaison with the Getty. I thank
> you for trying
> to keep us informed.

---