Re: special ed. art

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 06:51:14 PST

MRJWITZ@aol.com wrote:

> Hi everyone..I need help desparately
> I have a spec. ed. class of 9 boys (9-11). they are very negative and at
> eachother always. I need some projects todo with them that will be NOT
> frustrating but interesting enough to keep them on task. ANY IDEAS.

Robin,

Have you tried weaving? I've had EMH and TMH HS students who are able
to succeed quite well. We've talked about weaving here before, and the
consensus is that the majority of our students really enjoy it and
become very absorbed by it. E-mail me privately if you're interested in
trying it.

Maggie

---