Re: Help!

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 06:46:44 PST

JoAnHeiman@cs.com wrote:

> Dear Maggie,
> I'm sorry if you think we were whining. I am on the "digest" plan and do
> not get all of the messages as they are written. I was afraid that
> something was wrong with my computer or that there was indeed some problem
> and that was explained.

Sorry, I don't understand how the digest works, or not, as the case may
be. But if you're not getting your messages, I would suggest privately
e-mailing someone else to ask if they're having the same problem; if the
Getty server is down, no one on the list is going to see your cry for
help anyway.

Maggie

---