Re: Discipline issues

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 06:17:32 PST

You Go Girl,
        I tell my students that I want them to become great intellects
and scholars, and even perhaps great artists, but most importantly I
want
them to be great neighbors for somebody. I live here too, and they do
grow up, get jobs and move in next door to you.
                                                Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com