Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Discipline issues

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 06:17:32 PST

You Go Girl,
        I tell my students that I want them to become great intellects
and scholars, and even perhaps great artists, but most importantly I
them to be great neighbors for somebody. I live here too, and they do
grow up, get jobs and move in next door to you.
                                                Woody in KC

JDecker wrote:

> How we treat our middle school kids has a great effect on how
> they turn out as adults.

> One boy actually lives just down the street from me. You can't "save every
> child"---all you can do is try to make them behave for you (work to improve
> your own little environment).

> Give them a little R -E- S- P -E- C- T and they will eventually give it
> back.

> Judy Decker

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on