Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

The Arts This Week At TAPPED IN

From: BJ Berquist (berquist_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 05:12:01 PST

After School Online (ASO) is a forum for educators. The scheduled
events, designed for professional development, are open to everyone in
the TAPPED IN community ( and all guests. If
you are new to TAPPED IN, please login 10 minutes before the ASO event
is scheduled to begin.
This will allow us to get you where you need to be.

You can get a monthly view and description of all the events online at
Time-Zone Friendly Calendar:

Thursday, March 1

* ArtsSites - The Fourth "R"
4:00-5:00pm PST/7:00-8:00pm EST
Arts educators are needed more than ever in our schools. Without "art"
skills, our students run the risk of being functionally illiterate in a
multimedia culture in which 4th R literacy translates into life options
and economic opportunity. Join the Fourth R initiative by visiting

Respectfully submitted,
BJ Berquist
Associate Educator, TAPPED IN