Re: mac's and pc's and photoshop

---------

Bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 21:49:01 PST

In a message dated 02/20/2001 9:15:58 PM Pacific Standard Time,
KHeifetz@aol.com writes:

> I would like some information before diving into photoshop ....what do most
> people feel is better to use a mac or pc with photoshop? ( I have used both
>
> but need some solid ground to present to my administrators about my
> preference) and why? need help with this..anna

I have used both and I don't believe it makes much difference. Use the
format that you are familiar with. Do the tutorials first to get aquainted
with the tools and then start to make things. The more you do, the better
you become . Make some projects for yourself and you will get good at doing
it.

Ken Schwab
San Jose, CA

---