Re: 100th day projects

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 20:57:41 PST

I actually made this vest for myself and the kids loved it so much, they all
wanted to make one.

Make your basic vest out of a brown paper grocery bag. Then I pulled out a
bunch of old poster and print catalogues that I had collected from a frame shop
where I used to work. I cut out the individual poster and print pics (all 100
of them) and then I used a glue stick and sorta montaged them all over the
outside and the inside flaps of the vest.

I'm sure that they could find magazines of favorite things for their own vests.

Sandy

---