Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Student Teacher

From: Renee Mills (renee_mills_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 20:25:42 PST

From:  "Renee Mills" <>
Subject:  Current Student Teacher
Date:  Wed, 21 Feb 2001 20:42:35 -0500

Hi all, I am a graduate student in art education at The Ohio State University.  I am currently doing my student teaching in an elementary school.  I am teaching a wide variety of activities and feel that I am able to challenge the students and control discipline issues.  During spring quarter I am going to a middle school.  I'm a little scared about handling discipline problems.  Any suggestions?  I assume it's like elementary in the sense that you nib things in the bud and follow through with your actions.