More Watercolors

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 18:38:59 PST

The ArtsEdNet list seems to work if I use the address:
        artsednet@lists.pub.getty.edu
I just added my paintings from Tuesday night to the
watercolor web pages. Check them out at:
        http://www.taospaint.com/TuesdayWatercolor2.html
I hope some of you can join us on Tuesday at Harmon High.
I have lots of the slick paper you can try. I think it's a lot
like the paper Phil has had so much success with.
                        Happy painting, Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com