Re: Mac's, PC's, Photoshop and now a Printer Question

---------

From: Jerri Benton (benton_j_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 08:57:22 PST

Hi Anna!
I have a Tektronix Phaser 850 and I LOVE IT! Beautiful prints. I've been using
it for about a year now, with NO problems. I also have some HP printers (not
the one you mentioned) and I would choose the Tektronix over the HP any day.
Also, I checked with someone with a printing business before I purchased the
Phaser 850 and he assured me that I would love it..........he was right!
Hope this helps,
Jerri