Re: 7th grade lesson ideas (Patti and Lisa)

---------

Holly112_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 20:50:10 PST

In a message dated 2/22/01 1:58:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Artystyc3@aol.com writes:

> A big hit in my middle school class is "Radial Name Designs"

Hey Patti! I do this too!!! It is the best lesson because it has built-in
success! I also do it 16 or 18 inches square, with craypas and sometimes
with colored pencils and value gradations! I've done it with insect drawings
and just line designs, you can't fail with this one!!!!

Holly :0)

---