Mark Stone the list is still screwed up

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 18:08:26 PST

I sent a message off at around 9 am today .... It was posted
undeliverable at 12 noon

At 3:30 pm I logged on looking for ArtsEdNet digest... NO digest

I log on at 9 pm... I received ArtsEdNet digest with the time 3:00 pm on
it....3:00 pm Friday without the 9 am eastern standard time message in
it.

This message is going out on Friday at 9 pm. What point is this list if
it is as slow as snail mail?

---