Re: What's up with the list ?

---------

From: Jeff Skaletsky (jeffskal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 17:53:43 PST

lists.pub.getty.edu and lists.getty.edu are the same
machine. Email addressed to either should still work.

Thanks to everyone for putting up with the various
glitches we've seen this week. Isn't it ironic that
they occur as we try to make things *more stable*...

I am hopeful that we're seeing the light at the end of
the proverbial tunnel....

Thanks,
-Jeff