Need information supporting hands-on learning

---------

From: Jerri Benton (benton_j_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 07:08:08 PST

I am looking for an article by John Stinespring on the affirmation of
studio art or an article that was written by Francene Fallick on
hands-on approach to learning. I welcome any information on how
hands-on activities, particularly in art, can enhance learning,
particularly in art appreciation. Thanks!

---