What's up with the list ?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 03:33:03 PST

Hi Gang,
        I'm not sure why but I use to post my ArtsEdNet stuff to
artsednet@lists.getty.edu now it all gets bounced back to me.
I notice my new ArtsEdNet mail is coming from a new address
artsednet@lists.pub.getty.edu when I publish to this address all
my mail goes through. I even went back in my trash and looked
at old addresses to find out if I was crazy or what. Did I miss the
information to start sending to the new address ?????????
If I'm right we all should be posting to
        mailto:artsednet@lists.pub.getty.edu
                                                Am I right ? Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail