Powerpoint Questions

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 16:13:38 PST

I bought Office 2001 (for the Mac) because I wanted to be able to create
power point presentations at home on my i-Mac and use them at school
and conferences on a PC. It works very easy on the mac and I can load
my presentations onto floppy's and take them right to a PC. I've run into
a couple of problems (1) I can't seem to figure out how to put music into
my presentation. I followed the steps, but no success. (2) The other problem
comes when I play the presentation on the PC. Not all of the effects
the
mac version has work on the PC. I'm especially disappointed to lose the
transitions between slides (fade, dissolve, etc.). Does anyone out
there have
experience or advice for me. I'd like to look professional when I take my
show on the road to New York City.
                                                Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail