How many $ per child

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 11:35:42 PST

I really need some grant money for supplies. To that end I have found a
couple of grants that apply to museums, and written up goals, objectives,
sample activities, and a time line for our outreach/museum classes program
called Art Connects. Now I need data on dollar amounts spent on supplies per
child. Previously someone cited a source with a $ís per child figure. I
thought it was NAEA but I looked through their website and couldnít find the
data. I would like to include that along with the actual $ we spent per
child this year for this project.

Our development assistant, Museum Educator, and I are conspiring together.
We are going to have all the information ready for our boss, so he can write
the grant.

Also how do you pay for transportation to field trips? How much does your
bus cost your class per trip? Is it a flat fee, an hourly fee, a per child
fee, or a mileage fee? (We want to include transportation to the museum in
the grant for Title I schools)

Kimberly Herbert ( kimberly@wcc.net <mailto:kimberly@wcc.net> )
CAM Administrator