Re: Mac vs PC for the Web

---------

From: Roy Winkelman (winkelma_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 00:54:45 PST

GTBlack@aol.com wrote:
>PCs and Macs display color differently. If you are
>trying to get accurate color you should view your
>site under the same conditions as your users.
>On the web that means PC.

An easier way is to stick to your Mac. Download
Roland Gustafsson's "GammaToggleFKEY" utility from:

http://www.acts.org/roland/thanks/index.html

It's only 5 bucks shareware fee and allows you to
instantly switch your Mac to the "dark side" to check
your graphics. Hit the keystroke again and you're
back to corrected Mac gamma. Slick.

While you're at the URL above, also download
Roland's free "IMG SRC Helper." Just drop your Web
graphic on this icon and the proper HTML tag with
height and width attributes will be placed on your
clipboard. Paste it into your HTML page and you're
done!

Cheers,
Roy

---