Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

From: Diane Beilby (dibeilby_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 19:10:37 PST

I am about to ask for some new lighting.

right now I have corner to corner florescent ceiling lights
with one switch
and one wall with four windows

I currently have the cheapest clamp lights with silver hoods.
Problems - the clamps don't work on much, and it's not allowed to have

I am considering overhead tract lighting with variable switches

does anybody have suggestions on the best set up
kinds of tracts, kinds of lights...?

any help appreciated, I must turn in request by this Thursday