NAEA - NYC Breakfast

---------

From: Pam Signorelli (psignore_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 12:22:01 PST

Help!
I'm trying to locate restaurants that serve breakfast that are near the conference hotel.
The Art Educators of Minnesota have an annual breakfast each year at the National.
I would like to make some reservations and notify everyone before the conference.

Does anyone know of a place that is near the conference hotel and can seat 25-30 for breakfast?
You can reply to me privately since not everyone would be interested.

Thanks for your help, see you all there,

Pamela Signorelli
Art Department

Jefferson High School
4001 W. 102nd St.