Re: Transportation-New York

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 04:43:23 PST

       At the newstands at some of the main subway underground passages,
you can get a day pass for unlimited travel on the subways and buses in
NYC!
        On the weekends the Staten Island Ferry is free. Just go for a fun
ride over and back. It's gorgeous seeing a sunset over Manhatten on your
way back, if you can time it right. The Verrazano Narrows Bridge is awesome
to see. Ellis Island is a real gem and worth seeing, too.
        If you do walk the Brooklyn Bridge, do it with a group. Muggers
know that territory, too.

                        Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus,
         whose parents lived in Bayridge (Brooklyn) for 9 years. I love NYC!
          Have fun everyone! Looking forward to your posts from the "front!"

---